Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CFI UK's Conspiracy Theory Day - the videos

Ian R Crane (an actual conspiracy theorist) - "Conspiracy Theory vs Deep Geopolitics"
Chris French and Robert Brotherton "Conspiracy Minded"
Jamie Bartlett and Carl Miller (from DEMOS think tank) "Truth and The Net"
Karen Douglas on Conspiracy Theories


இக்பால் செல்வன் said...

Dear Friend,

I am Iqbal Selvan. I am started a site to aggregate best blogs of atheist, agnostic, free thinkers. I have added your blog to the list. Please have a look at it. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.


Iqbal Selvan

einar said...

I did find it amusing to read the comments on the Jamie/Carl video that were posted by people, who clearly had not watched much more than a couple of minutes of it, stating how horrible the video was, when they (J&C) in a later part of the video mentioned how people had done exactly the same thing to their paper...

Sorry for my bad English by the way. I'm a seventeen year old from Sweden so don't judge me too hard...

promissory estoppel said...


im saban baquvan. i'm writing about law in my blog.infact about promissory estoppel.i'm a student and i spend of my time writing and reading.

thanks a lot.

Marta Clavero said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.